Saturday, April 22, 2006

~S u M m E r T i M e S~

Take me back to the sweet times
the hot nights
everything is gonna be alright
in the summertime
baby in the summertime
and even if i have to wait till next year
i dont care
all i know is that i'll meet you there
in the summertime
baby in the summertime
that's where i'll be

-thirsty merc-
~~take me back to the summertime~~
yet another summer has come and gone...
and another holidae has just passed me by.
as we sang this song on our road trip along the great ocean road
it really dawned on me how i missed my summer holidays
and how each year i do look forward to them and just enjoying them to the max
how there were just so many sweet times and HOT nites
ahhhhhhhh...
and even if i had to wait till next year
i actually do care
cos ive got to go thru all the many assignments and sickerning stuff uni throws me
but everything is gonna be alright
cos God will see me thru each day
and yes of cos YOU will see me there again in the summertime
cos thats where i belong

~eagerly waiting to go home but yet enduring whats here and praying for what is to come~





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home