Wednesday, December 21, 2005

-my second home-

we're not that far from bethlehem
where all our hope and joy began
for in our hearts still cherish Him
we're not that far, not that far from bethlehem
yes oh yes its christamas time again....
and yes its a good time jus to hang out with frens and catching up once again...
yay!!! its jus so happy when u take a break from your routine life
and escape to somewhere far away
where the atmosphere is absolutely welcoming and loving
its the kindda thing u need to lift ur spirit.
the kindda warmth u need to feeel when u are low...
thats a place i call my second home...
and its jus amazing to feel so at home in a place dat aint exactly home
and i reallie reallie appreciate each and everyone of the pple who jus came along
to make me feeel special....
i used to come to this place to see the love of life.. at that point of time
of cos there were friends i knew there and met up with...
but of cos deep down inside i knew that my aim of going there was to see the one and only
sadly i tink i took these friends for granted and din understand how much they cared
however, THESE were the same people who stood by me...
accompanied me, spent time with me when i came down and saw him with another babe...
well quite a long while has past...
and now i finally can say that yes we are friends and i am thankful that we are...
on the other hand i am appreciative dat i can still go to this place and not feel ashamed,
rejected, alone...afraid of getting hurt cos i know there are pple who love me jus as i am here
this place is more than the best week of my life...
its more than a place i always got back to...
its home....
thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home