Sunday, May 22, 2005

-zooom ZooooOmmm ZoooMMMMmmm-

zooom ZooooOmmm ZoooMMMMmmm
yet another week has flown past me...
i hardly even realised it...
i jue feel that time really flies...
look at me... i'm already gonna finish my second year here in mleb...(if i pass)

oh welll... sometimes i jus wish and wonder why cant time be much more slower than it is...
why cant we have 30 hrs in a day... or 70 sec to make up a minute...
i jus want more time than i have...
everyday i wake up... and so many awaits me...
so many thoughts jus spring into my mind...
and cant but wish i could jus go back to sleep so i wounldnt have to think HOw do i allocate my time wisely
i run frm here to there doing this and that for him and her...
when will i ever have the chance to sit and rest...
is that wat my lifes gonna be....running about doing this and that?

i really wonder... on the other hand i wonder...
am i jus making myself busy or am i reallie dat busy...
do i wanna have SO many things to do to keep myself occupied
do i make myslef all so busy so that pple can sympathise with me
do i make myself busy cos i wanna help pple and all cos of pride
i dunno , i dunno i really dunno...

but all i do know is that i really wanna take things slow... and go with the flow..
i wanna do the many things because i like to do them and not for jus the sake of it...
i wanna rush frm here to there for the many different pple cos i love them and they are important to me
i wanna do what i do cos thats what GOd wants me to do and not jus something to get it over and done with
i dun want time to zoommm me by... but i wanna treasure each moment
and look back on the fond memories..

oh GOd this is my pray...
that You'll make me aware
of what YOu want me to do
so that i can use my time as YOu choose
that is pleasing in YOur sight
and this battle i wont have to fight

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

esther!!!!!!!!!
you have a bloggie!!
i miss you!
i miss everyone!
take care i love you!

2:19 AM  
Blogger min~* said...

this is exciting. :) and girlfriend. don't run about like a headless chicken. leave time for yourself with God. it's not being selfish. it's prioritising. and you can do it good okay? jia you! be praying for you.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home