Wednesday, May 11, 2005

-why why why-

i'm in uni....i cant belive it..
i need to put in my assignment in less than 24 hours...
will i ever make it.... you think... i doubt so...
why why why
do i ALWAYS have to leave it to the night before...
is it the fact that the assignment is due yet another sunrise away??
i dunno... i reallie dunno...
when will i ever wake up and realise that I have to use the time i have wisely
and not sleep it away..
why why why
do i always sleep when so many things overwhelm my mind
but when i awake the problems are still there
why why why
will i only learn when i fail flat...
but i dun wanna fail flat....
but does the old saying go that u'll never learn till u fall
God please help me as i sit here and try to do what i need to do in whatever time i have...
i dun deserve of You what i ask
Lord have mercy on me please
But let Your will be done

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home