Sunday, May 08, 2005

- You'll still be faithful, O Lord-

Like the sun that rises everyday
You are so faithful
Dear Lord You are faithful
Like the rain that You bring
And every breath that I breathe
You are so faithful O Lord
Like a rose that comes alive every spring
You are so faithful
Dear Lord You are faithful
Like the life that You give
To every beat of my heart
You are so faithful o Lord
I see a cros and the price You had to pay
I see the blood that wash my sins away
In the midst of the storm
Through the wind and the waves
You'll still be faithful
O You'll still be faithful
When the stars refuse to shine and time is no more
You'll still be faithful
You'll still be faithful, O Lord
Each day comes and yes Lord You are faithful to wake me up and go about my daily things
Each struggle comes and yes Lord You did not leave me
But is faithful to see me through
Thank you Lord for being so faithful to answer each prayer I pray
Thank you Lord for bringing the people,
For bringing the smiles
And for being in our midst
Lord truly You are so faithful, help me Lord to have more faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home