Tuesday, April 18, 2006

-crossroads-

standing at the crossroads
i fear i face a question where my heart and mind
are worlds apart
'cause life is not an alleyway
its riddled with thousands of choices
opportunites we can embrace

standing at the crossroads
i open out my arms and lift my face to feel
which way the wind will blow
on my right familiar faces
on my left an unknown place as
questions mark the road beyond the rise

so take me
step by step and hand in hand
i'll walk with You
where will You have me?

standing at the crossroads
i think of all the kind advice and
ponder still, my God's desire
dreams are fine because the move us
to keep in mind its all about Jesus
to ultimately help people to see
the Saviour who gave all to set us free

so hold on

standing still
while the world keeps turning
show me if You will
keep this fire burning
faith runs deeper
fear's no keeper
i'll go; pack my bags i'll go

hyelp me know to make decisions
based upon your kingdom
ready to move on
God only knows
i'm tired at standing
at the crossroads

Deb Fung 2004

yup yup.. its been quite a while.. and many things have happened...back to melbourne... back to uni... back to reality...
back to yet another crossroad in life...
and this time have to make yet another decision in life...
why is life full of decision making??
where to from here....
what next....
honestly.........
i reallie dun noe.....
as i sit back each day... time is just ticking away and i'm getting closer to time where i reallie have to make the decision...
but the again is waiting not the way?
i guess i shouldnt just sit back and hope that GOd will open the doors and make a way
i should do what needs to be done rite..
but then again its so complicated and confusing...
forms here forms there
applications here applications there...
can i really work after i graduate???
i guess i've been spoonfed for so many years
and reallie...
its just time to get out of this comfort zone...
can i reallly??
sometimes i wonder if what i say is really wat i wanna do...
or have i jus psyched myself into thinking i really wanna do it...
wat is it that i really want
wat is it that i like..
wat is it that i can do??
ultimately,
what is YOUR plan for my life....
as i stand here at the crossroads..
i pray YOu take over completely and
lead me
....please...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home