Thursday, December 22, 2005

- i guess its jus all a dream afterall-

waking up this morning...
and looking ard...
looking through photos
BAMMMMmmmmm...
it jus occurred to me that i guess all my thoughts could just be yet another dream
i'm jus going through another one of those phases..
and ultimately the most important thing that i need to get out of my head is that
it aint bout me...
aint bout my love life
aint bout how much pple accept me..welcome me
it aint bout how much i actually fit in into different environments
be it here of over there..
it aint bout the slef centered self seeking me...
BUT
its all bout GOD..
he is the reason i live..
the reason i should actually go on living and do the best i can in everything for Him
i may have dreams...
i may aspire to be someone..
but it doesnt matter rite...
TRUST and FAITH
is what should spur me on...
Father, help me please be remineded each day that its all YOU and not bout me
in doing so.. i pray tat "i" will decrease and "U " will increase
in my heart, body and mind
Father, wake me up so i can face reality with YOu by my side!!

1 Comments:

Blogger [may] said...

may waves to esther loke!

hee. i found your blog! hee. hope it's okay to read it, sweetie! see ya tonight! =)

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home