Wednesday, December 21, 2005

-dreaming of you-

late at nite when all the world is sleeping
i stay up and think of u
and i wish on a star
thats somewhere u are
thinking of me too
cos i'm dreaming of you tonite
till tomorrow i'd be holding you tight
and there's no where in the world i'd rather be
than here in my room
dreaming about you and me
yet another posting on dreams... sometimes i tink i jus dream too much
but this time its jus plain weird... or is it reallie part of Gods plan
well it all started when Mr K walked into my life..
he's a plain simple kindda guy...
nice, smart and Godly... everything you would dream for in a guy
hardly saw him thru the year but once again we did manage to meet..
well there werent exactly sparks between us...
but we got along and if i werent wrong
we had our little moments...
but anyway the point is... that i dun wanna fall for him..
but yet i see myself heading down dat road
back to dreaming... so as i lay my head down to rest...
i ask the Lord please help me get Mr K outta my head... but if he is the one for me..
let me dream of him toniteeeeee...
and trust... as shallow as it may sound i have prayed dat prayer many times
on the guys that i thought came into my life to stay for eternity...
but i have never ever dreamt of them... so wat are the chances for MR K???
well GOd knows why....
cos dat nite...
i did dream of my MR K....
and i woke up wondering is he really the one???
oh Lord please show me.... i pleaded...
and asked for another sign...
but none was given....
and then again last nite i dreamt about MR K....
oh why oh why...
i reallie dun tink i should .... and dun tink its rite...
but then again... could it be real???
dreams.....sometimes GOd uses them to tell u things and sometimes its just ur plain brain at work to spice up ur life....
which is it???....
i honestly dunno...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home