Wednesday, January 11, 2006

-heaven grocery store-

i was walking down life's highway a long time ago,
and one day i saw a sign that read "Heaven's Grocery Store".
as i got a little close the door came open wide,
and when i came to myself i was standing inside.
i saw a host of angels. they were standing everywhere,
one handed me a basket and said, "My child shop with care.
everything a Christian needs is in this grocery store.
and if you could not carry them all, you can come back for more".
first i got some PATIENCE. LOVE was in the same row.
further down was UNDERSTANDING, needed everywhere you go.
i got a box or two of WISDOM, a bag or two of FAITH,
i couldn't miss the Holy Ghost, He was all over the place.
i stopped to get some STRENGTH & COURAGE to help me
win the race. and though my basket was getting full,
i remembered to get some GRACE.
i didn't forget SALVATION for that was free.
so i tried to get enough of that to save both you and me.
then i started to the counter to pay my grocery bill,
for i thought i had everythingto do my Master's will.
as i went up the aisle, i saw PRAYER and had to put it in,
for i knew when i stepped outside, i would run into SIN.
PEACE and JOY were plentiful, they were on the last shelf,
SONGS and PRAISES were hanging near, so i just helped myself.
then i said to the Angel, " HOw much do i owe?"
the Angel smiled and said "just take them everywhere you go".
again, i smiled at him and said " how much do i really owe?".
the angel smiled again and said, " my child, JESUS paid your bill a long time ago!"
Author
Ron DeMarco & Friend

1 Comments:

Blogger jasmine said...

Esther never blog anymore. :P

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home