Tuesday, November 14, 2006

-irritating pain in the neck-

u are just another ordinary fren
u walked into my life there n then
but when i got to know u
the real u i finally knew...

you're such an irritating pain...
you dont do much..
but the little things u do that seem harmless irritate me to the core
ur not my mother
nor my father
but everyday u seem to wanna know wat i'm doing
why i do wat i do...
i'm really sick and tired of you

why do u keep calling me
why do u keep laughing at everything i say when its not even funny
why do u keep wanting to hang out with my frens...
well sometimes i just dont want u there cos i need time out from u
ur there ur here ur everywhere...

i know u just wanna be my good fren and know me well
but one thing for sure at this rate
u really annoy me to hell...
go away please
leave me alone for now
until i find the love to treat u well
cos one day i might just snap
n our friendship will just fall to crap

so dun bug me please
and give me some peace


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home