Wednesday, November 08, 2006

-grad day-



i cant believe i graduated today..
not cos its finally over..
but how the day went by...
all in all from the start i was fairly cool
as my family got ready in the last minutes ...
but i dunno what came over me...
when we were taking fotos out on the lawn....
i jus snapped...
i dunno why...
and i got all mang zhang...
probably was cos i had this whole "perfect graduation " in mind
and it wasnt going as planned....
and yah... as usual... i took it out on my parents..
n i did something... NO CHILD should ever i mean EVER do or say..
i told my parents to go home...
on my grad day...
how on earth did those words..
those hurtful words come out from my mouth...
i didnt mean them...
they waited so long for this day....
and were all excited...
did EVERYTHING they could for me to be happie this day
and what did i do...
i spoilt it for them....
i hate myself
i really do hate myself for hurting the ones so dear...
it was the worst grad...
i i really wanna turn back time...
but i cant...
i sorry is all i can say...
but doesnt change anything...
proud they were... hurt they are...

initially written on the 13/10/06
posted on 8/11/06 for Eujin to read for 2mins and taken down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home